On April 5, 1930, the subject of a Bible School was introduced, embracing the states of Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. Members agreed that the former Sowhatchee School House would be used, rent free. Rev. T.B. Mellette would be the teacher and K.V. Shutes the secretary-treasurer. Zion Bible School, for a lack of space, moved to Dothan, Alabama in 1942, for one month. Then Rev. T.B. Mellette was on a committee to help secure a more central location for a Bible School for the National Association of Free Will Baptists. The Association bought property in Nashville, TN for a Bible College. The property in Dothan was sold and proceeds were given to the Bible College in Nashville; therefore, the Free Will Baptist Bible College grew out of the Zion Bible School. Records of Zion Bible School were sent to Free Will Baptist Bible College.